Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crochet: Amigurumi Heart & Poo

Since I love all stuff small...esp stuffed animals or anything cute and small...I found something new (a long time back) thats 'AMIGURUMI'...crocheted animals or things. and I'm loving it! <3
I tried making a heart and a Poo. The poo is for a friend she loves talking about shit (literally)!!! lol so I gave it to her as a present. The heart was for practice so i made it with some practice wool!

this heart... I got the pattern from MyGurumi and it was really easy to follow even for a beginner like me!

so I made 2 more hearts out of black and white and they were real mini and I attached them to my cell-phone (thats the picuture of the day..coming up in the next post)











this happy poo I made using pattern from...Puchitomato
since I have already tried my hand on the heart this poo was pretty easy to understand! and it is really easier than it looks.









Here is a picture of both of them together..lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment