Saturday, September 4, 2010

Recycle: Jewellery Box

Yayee my fave time pass...recycling stuff! like i follow "Reuse, Reduce, Recycle!"
This time I have recycled a cellphone box into a jewellery box.
The box was pretty awesome itself. first it was full black in colour so less work for me i didnt have to colour it..and the most helpful part...it had magnets and opened as a..amm i donno..different way than the usual boxes..something like this...

and it also had 2 compartments one smaller than the other so i used the big compartment for storing my bracelets and the small one for rings :D

I decorated it with some old bangles and sequins, a huge stone i took out from an old dress, a broken butterfly shaped punch clip and some colourful ribbon. herez how the finish product looks :P

No comments:

Post a Comment