Monday, September 13, 2010

Recycle: Plastic water bottle n Paper

I was busy during Eid... visiting houses and just being lazy after a month of fasting! :)
Anyway its over now and I am back to doing my favourite recycling projects! Actually I recycled the plastic bottle 2-3 months back and made the paper flowers (Rose) during the Ramadan month but didn't take pictures until yesterday! hehe :D

Turned a 500ml coca-cola bottle into a small vase (i got the instructions from wikihow)

                                Side view                                        Top view


the rose looked pretty awesome in the website where I got the instructions from because the creator used music sheets for the rose and I used an old assignment paper to try it and it turned out pretty kool :D 




I kept it as my special flower and made the rest our of some old fliers! ^^



the end product...mega recycle flower n flower vase! :P and for the first time my mom actually thought this recycle project is nice 'cause she likes how the flowers turned out! *feels more proud*

                                Top view                                                Side view

No comments:

Post a Comment